give me any nickname you want. like for real. a shortened form of my actual name. something completely unrelated to my actual name. shit call me the name of one of my favorite characters. anything. any nickname. i will love it and love you for giving it to me. as long as it’s not something like uncoolbutt mcboringface i will love it. and you. especially you
BOND is a tiny touch module. It can be a pendant or a bracelet but it comes in pairs. You keep one and you give one to a friend. When you touch it, your friend feels it. No matter where they are on the planet. We don’t do tweets, we do tickles.
we need this
gonna put it on my dick
THAT IS NOT THE INTENDED USE SIR
This is actually so cool because some people wear bracelets and necklaces and things as comfort items. I used to wear a necklace from my grandma to remind me of her and I would touch the pendant on it when I was feeling down or stressed. So imagine (if she were still alive), every time I did that she would know I was thinking of her, drawing strength from her.
And then imagine poking it and the other person feels it and pokes back and you end up in a real life facebook poke war.
I would send messages in morse code
magine you and your best friend have one. When the friend dies, he/she is buried with the bracelet. A couple weeks later, you feel someone touch your wrist.
Well this escalated from cool tech to perverted hilarity to something heartfelt then finally something out a creepypasta
on ur period like
get off my text post
oh bloody hell
you know you’re neck deep in shit when everything reminds you of your otp
I love how all of this season’s new anime is either super gay or destroying Tokyo
Track: No Scrubs
hanging out the passenger side
of his best friend’s ride
trying to holler at me
weightofallthings I love it it’s really beautiful :)
1. had sex.
2. bought condoms
3. gotten pregnant.
4. failed a class.
5. kissed a boy.
6.kissed a girl.
7. used a little paper bag for lunch.
8. had a job.
9. slipped on ice.
10. missed the school bus.
11. left the house without my wallet.
12. bullied someone on the internet.
14. had sex in public.
15. played on a sports team.
16. smoked weed.
17. smoked cigarettes.
18. smoked a cigar.
19. drank alcohol.
20. watched “The Breakfast Club”
21. been overweight.
22. been underweight.
23. had an eating disorder.
24. been to a wedding.
25. made fun of someone for being fat.
26. been on the computer for 5 hours straight.
27. watched tv for 5 hours straight.
28. been late for work.
29. been late for school.
30. kissed in the rain.
31. showered with someone else.
32. failed my drivers test.
33. ran a mile in less than 10 minutes.
34. been outside my home country.
35. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours.
36. had lice.
37. gotten fired
38. had a credit card.
39. been to a professional sports game.
40. broken a bone.
41. been unhappy about my weight.
42. won a trophy.
43. overdosed on a drug.
44. had an STD.
45. got engaged.
46. been on a diet.
47. tried out to be on a tv show.
48. rode in a taxi.
49. been to prom.
50. played a drinking game.
51. stayed up for 24 hours or more.
52. been to a concert.
53. had a three-some.
54. had a crush on someone of the same sex.
55. been in a car accident.
56. had braces.
57. learned another language
58. killed an animal. (don’t talk to me about my roadkill)
59. been at a yard sale.
60. been to a Japanese steakhouse.
61. worn make up.
62. talked to someone via webcam.
63. lost my virginity before I was 16.
64. had my wisdom teeth taken out.
65. kissed someone a different race than myself.
66. snuck out of the house.
67. bought porn.
68. had a virus on my computer.
69. had oral sex.
70. dyed my hair.
71. gone skinny dipping.
72. graduated from college.
73. wore someone else’s clothes.
74. voted in a presidential election.
75. rode in an ambulance.
76. rode in a helicopter.
77. caught the stove on fire.
78. got in a fight.
79. met someone famous.
80. been on vacation.
81. been on an airplane.
82. been on a boat.
83. broken something expensive.
84. had surgery.
85. kissed someone before I was 14.
86. beat a video game.
87. found something valuable on the ground.
88. made a survey
89. stalked someone on facebook.
90. prank called someone.
91. been to a library outside of school.
92. spent over $100 shopping in one day.
93. cut my hair and hated it.
94. peed outside. (i was a kid)
95. went fishing.
96. helped with charity.
97. taken a pregnancy test.
98. been rejected by a crush.
99. been suspended from school.
100. broken a mirror.
so I got the plague game
this game is everything
“well that’s just, like, your opinion, man.”
i like knowing character ages and heights and birthdays because it makes them feel more real to me and i like that feeling because i’m a fucking nerd